The company claims that this is a professional quality DIY pet system and “is the closest thing you can get to a professionally installed system”. It has a lot of great features and gets great reviews by actual buyers.
Let me list some of the features I think you’ll like as much as I do.
- Transmitter can power up to 5 Acres of dog fence
- The waterproof collar has 5 correction levels, low battery light, and uses soft rubber contacts
- Includes 500 feet of PE coated waterproof wire
- Includes 50 feet of professional grade waterproof twisted wire
- Includes 50 training flags
- Surge protector is included
- Includes a training DVD with installation instructions
Take a look at the image of the in-ground pet containment system on the left. The twisted wire is to let your pet safely pass over without receiving a static correction. On most systems you need to do this yourself with the boundary wire provided. This system includes 50 feet of this wire already twisted. It also includes a couple of burial rated waterproof splices.
It’s also nice to know you don’t have to run out and purchase a surge protector. One is included with this system. A surge protector will prevent lightning from damaging your pet system.
- Shipping Weight: 20 pounds
- ASIN: B00ETAIE0A